Tuesday 29 October 2013

DIGI CHOOSDAY! Tues 29th Oct..Fashion Divas!

Hi everyone and welcome to another Digi Choosday!!
Firstly we want to thank everyone for such a lovely response and such great comments on our first post last week! We really appreciate that you loved the challenge and all took time to enter, it made our week!  
So, as a big thanks for your support today we are repeating our 
40% off code 
for you so grab those digis while they're on this amazing offer, this is not a permanent thing but you can use the code until Friday this week!
 Just enter DCD001 at the checkout 
(PLEASE make sure you go through the SENDOWL checkout (you can't miss it, there is a big flashing arrow pointing to the checkout button!) to ensure you get your downloads immediately, if you go through the Polkadoodles checkout you have to wait for us to release the digis and the discount DOES NOT apply!)

As we give you 10 days to enter the challenges we don't have a winner to announce until next week, 
so let's get straight to our 2nd challenge...
The team have loved this challenge and the projects are just stunning, these guys are really showing us how to use digis to their best arent they?
We have some fabulous fashion digis in the store so make sure you check them out here....

The winner of this challenge will receive a great download bundle and our Top 3 favourites of the week may be asked to Guest design with us next month! You have until Tuesday 5th November to enter and we will announce the results on Tuesday 11th November's post.
We also have a great new Facebook group where you can enter the challenge if you don't have a blog - just jump to the group here to join in! Don't forget to pinch our badge for your blog sidebar - we'll see you back here on Friday for our usual Polkadoodles challenge....


Scatty Jan - I loved making my little dressing table and thought it very apt for this week - Fashion Diva’s - I have used  Beach Day and Foxy Friend and coloured with promarkers , adding some black gems to Beach day to glam her up. On Foxy Friend I have used glossy accents and Black diamond stickles. I have also used the paper from the Girls hoot collection...
Anjie ....Here is my project for this weeks challenge, which is fashion Divas. This lady is obviously as fashion diva if she takes her little doggie for a walk dressed like this!
The image is Emma Canning Walkies and is coloured with Graph' It Markers. The papers are from the Cherryblossom Lane CD Rom Collection. I've also added some flowers and embellishments from my stash. Hope you come and join us for the challenge...
Zoe - I decided to make a gift for my niece as I've bought her a fashion wheel toy for Christmas & wanted to create a notebook/clipboard for her to keep her designs together. I used the fabulous digis from Emma Canning - Foxy FriendGeek & Cute as a button. I coloured the images with a mix of markers. The background was created using the gorgeous Classic Hearts/Wedding collection it is a stunning collection with elements that can be used for almost anything. I mounted the main project onto some thick cardboard and added buttons, clips & sparkle!
Sarah - I thought I'd have a go at a shaped card for a change.  I used an Emma Canning image - Prom Day - which I coloured with my ProMarkers.  I used papers from Heart to Heart collection and Sugar Boys.  I then used some of my dies to cut out the base card, umbrella and circle in the middle.  Finished off with some lace, flowers and a chipboard sentiment from my stuff.
Debbi – Well this little lady is getting ready in her room for a night on the town. I made a diorama card, using a gorgeous patterned paper download from the Tail Father download bundle. And the ‘Fashion Diva’ is from Emma Canning’s digi stamp range. I coloured her with my Promakers. Then as a finishing touch, I added some flat back pearls. Am I the only one who has now got the Beyonce song 'Diva' in their heads :)
Sally - This Choosday challenge is Fashion Diva. So I made a bag using a plain paper bag and chose on of  Emma Canning's digi images called Christmas Shopping  and coloured her with Promarkers and Graph'it markers. Chose a background paper from Lulu Ladybug digi bundle and a dotty heart from the Owl Always love you digi bundle. Matted the paper on red and black cardstock, tied a ribbon around it and added "Shopping" on the bottom - My Love Shopping gift bag.
Katrina - Ohhhh to be a Diva! I just loved this challenge and so knowing I had a special birthday coming up I chose to make my friend a special notebook (she loves keeping notes!) using the lovely Emma Canning Foxy Friends :) My friend is such a bright cheerful person I tried to make my creation as bright as I could!
Susan - This week i have made my first ever spring card,the digi papers are from the fab download Feather Birds and the image is Walkies by Emma Canning coloured with Graph'it markers
For this challenge i've used the super sweet Emma Canning Geek download, isn't she sweet! I've teamed her up with papers and sentiment from the Girls Hoot download bundle.
Jo
For this challenge I made a wardrobe gift box with gorgeous papers from the Sugar Boys collection. The fashion diva is from Emma Canning's digi stamp Playing Dress Up. Love her shoes ;)
For this challenge I have made a Handbag style card, Using Emma Canning's fabulous image called Taylor camping. I have coloured her with my Graph'it Markers , the paper is from Emma Canning Animal/nature download bundle.
Hi all.... I am totally loving this challenge today, and felt like this beautiful girl, Cute as a Button by Emma Canning, is just wonderful and worked so well with the challenge this week. I coloured her with watercolour pencils, adding deep shading direct to paper. 

So there is all the fab inspiration from the team - I'm sure you'll agree that they're all superb makes again this week, love love love all the work these guys have put in!
Remember you do NOT have to use our products (although obviously we would love it if you did) , just add your entry to Mr Linky below (you have until Tuesday 5th Nov to enter and the winner will be announced on our Week 4 post Tues 11th Nov) and pinch our badge for your blog sidebar - we'll see you back here on Friday for our usual Polkadoodles challenge....

..Oh and don't forget to get busy with that Discount Code!!...
Rules: 
1. No backlinks
2. Please FOLLOW the challenge theme!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute theme and gorgeous creations!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards from everyone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies on the DT you have made some wonderful cards, with awesome images. I am pleased to have used one of my new ones for my card AND my new papers...they are gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!