Friday 18 April 2014

Wk 16 - Springtime....Polkadoodles challenge

Happy Easter everyone and welcome to another Polkadoodles challenge!

We all hope you have a lovely Easter break and manage to spend lots of time with family and friends - don't be eating too much chocolate though! 

Our latest release of Work and Play is shipping now so make sure you don't miss these collections, they are so fabulous! 

Our Week 14/15 challenge closes at noon today so if you're super quick you can still get your entries in, but today we have a great new challenge for you...

Springtime!
Of course!
You have until noon GMT on Friday 2nd May to enter this one and we will announce the winner on 9th May. Dont forget you dont HAVE to use Polkadoodles products to enter the challenge, but please just make sure you follow our rules in the sidebar --->

Let's see what the team have made for you! ....

Scatty Jan  I made a little Easter box this time and filled with yummy chocolate bunnies - I used the fabby Cherryblossom Lane CD - I adore colouring but I went for something different this time and used the pre- coloured image of blossom is'nt she just so sweet, I also used the pre - coloured butterfly - Blossom is also available as a digi here . I cut the little box on my portrait xx

Katie Yum Yum Easter time again, I love chocolate and this is the only time of year except (dare I say it!!) Christmas that you can have choc for breakfast!! But here is my creation I have altered a french fry box to hold all my lovely chocs. I used Cherry Blossom Lane & Sugar Plum Image Have fun Happy Easter and keeeeeeeeeeep Crafting Katie DT xx

Bev here with my Easter make. I've used the 'oh so useful' Cherryblossom Lane and created a scene in my graphics programme and printed it off onto water coloured card. I then took the fab freebie Tatty Twinkle Easter digi coloured it with my Graph'it markers and added a couple of eggstra digi eggs.

Anjie - I've take the challenge on with the true meaning of Easter, which for me is all about new beginnings, and here is my project.
I've used the bird house from the Candy Doodles COLLECTORS EDITION CD-Rom, I absolutely adore this CD, it has to be one of my fave ones ever! I've printed out the templates onto the back of papers from the CD that I printed onto card. When I cut them out I added some Weathered Wood Distress ink around the edges of everything.
And so for the theme I have made a little nest out of some tree bark and added it inside the birdhouse with some baby birds in with mummy bird watching over them.

Shell-For my inspiration this week I have made a cute little Easter basket. I have used the cute little Masie image from the Cherryblossom Lane CD and papers from the Dolly Daydream girl talk CD...

Susan  This week I haven't used any images or coloured anything, I have just used digi Papers from the fab CD Pretty Sweet.  I have also added some embellies from the Fantastic new range of Doobadoo available at Polkadoodles, then I put a few (lots) dabs of Gesso on to make it look a little shabby chic

Ruth: I've made two cute Easter baskets with papers from the Fredricka cd plus some die cut letters and a lot of little cute wrapped treats (and none were eaten during the making of the baskets!) The sentiments were actually part of the chocolate packaging so I decided to add them!



Gorgeous creations from the team, some great ones here!

You have until noon GMT on Friday 2nd May to enter this one and we will announce the winner on 9th May. Dont forget you dont HAVE to use Polkadoodles products to enter the challenge, but please just make sure you follow our rules in the sidebar --->

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great challenge and stunning DT inspiration...TFS!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the gorgeous inspiration from the DT and for all your great challenges. Have a fabulous week! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the DT examples. Especially the hat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great challenge.Fab creations too.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tatty arrived and she said she'd like to come and play...so here we are!! :)
    Loving all the DT samples! Hugs...Lydia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower and new entrant in your challenges. The projects the DT made were amazing!!! Such imaginative and creative work. I am in awe.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for such a great challenge, spring themes are always so cheerful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work by the design team. I have entered a card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your linky tool is not working for me. Here is my link, http://artandsoulcreations.blogspot.com/2014/04/tea-box.html
    I hope this submission qualifies, if not I totally understand. love the DT inspiration.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable creations by the DT...great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a talented DT you have - thank you so much for posting this challenge.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!