Friday 27 June 2014

Wk 26 - Red, White or Blue Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge

Welcome back to another fab challenge!
Before we get started today we are super excited to be able to announce our brand new team members from our last DT call...

We have not replaced our team for some time so we had a few gaps we wanted to fill and we've been waiting for just the right people to come along - it just happened that they all came along together!
We are absolutely thrilled to welcome aboard:
Sandie Gough
Cheremane Smith
Samantha Kingdon
Melanie Joyce
Susan Jolley
and Jenny Lowton
and Anna Karpinska
Welcome aboard ladies, it already feels like you've been with us an age and we adore your projects and talent! 

We have a great new challenge for you today
Red White or Blue
So we want to see your projects which include these colours along the way (this can be a combo of any of these, you don't have to use all 3 in your project.

The random winner of this challenge will win a great download bundle from our store and the Design Team's Top 3 will also win a digi too. You have until 11th July to enter and we will announce our winner on 18th July. 

The winner of our last challenge will be announced next week, so let's head to the team to see what they've made today! ....

Scatty Jan For my red/white and blue project I used the lovely caravan girl from the Work and Play Collection 3  - I have used her before but love her red hair this time round. I have colored her using Graph'It markers xx

 Samantha K - My card is made up from lots of separate elements from the Dollie Girl Talk Collection. I used the two lots of wardrobe images, to create the back and the doors. I cut the panel sections out of the doors and mounted acetate onto them, so that the doors can be seen through. The doors are each mounted onto a hinged (folded) piece of card, so that they are raised away from the back (to give clearance of the raised elements and so that they open easily). The dress, umbrella and red shoes are all paper pieced using a paper from the Dollie Goes East Collection and they are all shaped and raised. Everything including the white wardrobe has a little shading to hopefully give it a bit of depth and I have used Promarkers. Finally I attached an angled folded piece of strong card to the back, to act as a stand. xx

Asha - My Red, White and Blue project features the fabulously lush Dolly Goes East Collection. I made a girly birthday card with papers and images from this collection. The card is fairly CAS as I wanted the lovely lady to take centre stage. I coloured her with Graph'It Markers. More details on my blog.

Karon - I just had to use the balloon off of the Bonbon Belles CD.  I used the black and white image and coloured it digitally, along with the little flowers.  I added the sentiment to the top balloon, this is on the CD too.  I decided to make it into a shaped card.  A little bit of ribbon and some bling to finish it off.

What fabulous creations we have today!

So don't forget - The random winner of this challenge will win a great download bundle from our store and the Design Team's Top 3 will also win a digi too. You have until 11th July to enter and we will announce our winner on 18th July. 

See you next week!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!