Friday 11 July 2014

Wk 28 - Add a Twinkle -Polkadoodles Challenge

Welcome back to another fab challenge!
We have a great new challenge for you today
Christmas
 You have until 25th July to enter and we will announce our winner on 1st August.


Don't forget you do not have to use Polkadoodles products to enter the challenges
but please make sure that you follow the rules in the side bar ---->
You have until noon GMT, Friday 25th July to enter, so get creating - our lucky winner of this challenge will win a copy of our gorgeous Rose Budd CD worth £17! 

http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=6797

Gorgeous! 

The winner of our last challenge will be announced next week, so let's head to the team to see what they've made today! ....

Jenny here with my take on Add a Twinkle, this comes from the latest cd Work and Play Festive Hollybobs, even the name is fab!  Full details are on my blog.
Sue - This weeks challenge is  Add A Little Twinkle I have used a pre coloured image called snowball  from the new Polkadoodles cd Work and Play Festive Hollybobs.  I have matted on white card  and distressed the edges with ink.  The background papers are from the cd too.  And I have used the papers to make banner and bow then added some glitter and pearls.

Sandie - Add a little Twinkle gave me a chance to do something different and play a little.....I used the digi image from Festive Hollybobs Work and Play collection CD as my main focus and coloured it with my Graph'it Marker pens ..a totally different look on craft card!!!! I added twinkle in the form of gold flaked frame and then added lots of lovely embellies including the hearts and post card which are also on the Festive Hollybobs CD.  Take a look at my blog for full details and lots of picture of this one as its hard to see the fabulous look of the markers in the full shot.  Happy Christmas in July and keep crafting..Sandie x


Bev here with my take on this week's challenge. I've used the brilliant new 'Work & Play Hollibobs' CD there are so many cute little characters to choose from I opted for the penguin,  layered him up a little and added some glitter for the 'twinkle'. The papers, sentiment and snowflakes are all on the cd too. Making my Christmas cards is going to be so much fun this year.

Yvonne - Hi everyone! This weeks 'Add Twinkle' was far too exciting for me - when Nikky sent through the amazingly gorgeous new 'Work & Play Hollibobs Collection', there were squeals and clapping of hands and general drooliness from all the team!! For this weeks challenge, I decided to decorate a medium sized white (boring) paper bag. Using the FABULUSH new collection, I picked a backing paper, a pre coloured digi stamp and a pre coloured embellishment. Add a little bit of ribbon and some glitter......done! What else do you need, Nikky has done all the hard work for you and you can make simple yet stunning projects!!

Katie not long now till the nights start drawing in! So better get to thinking about Christmas. I have made this card with the Hollybobs Work & Play Collection. I cannot wait to see what great creations you come up with have fun and Keeeeeeeeeeep Crafting Katie DT xx

Claire C I've made a shaker card using one of the gorgeous images from Festive Hollybobs, coloured with my Graph'It markers. I've also used one of the backing papers from the same cd


Wow!! What fantastic makes the team have for us this week!

Don't forget you have until 25th July to enter and we'll be back next week with more inspiration and the winners from last time! See you soon! x

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!