Tuesday 11 November 2014

Wk 11 - Digi Queens Inspiration

Welcome back to some more inspiration from the Digi Queens.
Today we have more super colouring ideas as ever from the ladies...

Hi Jackie here.  This week I just HAD to use Shannon, being dying to colour up this sweetie for ages.. Just another totally adorable image by Nikky :)


You can get Shannon HERE... I also used the Rose Budd papers from the Rose Budd Collection CD.

I have coloured up Shannon with Copics, as follows.
Skin E00, E04, E11, R20
Hair E13, E15, E17 and E19
Dress B000, B00, B01, B02 and B05
Scarf/flowers. R81, R83,and R85

Hi there Anita here.   This week I decided to use a little cutie called Army Girl what an awesome image so versatile for young and old . I also used these co-ordinating backing papers from work & play collection 2 .. you so have to check these out.



Army Girl you can get her HERE and Work & Play Collection 2 HERE

I have coloured using promarker's as follows:
Hair : Burnt sienna, raw sienna, Oatmeal.
Skin: Almond, Blush, Oatmeal, Soft peach, Dusky rose, Pastel Pink.
Blues: Midnight Blue, Cornflower Blue, Denim Blue, Pastel Blue.
Greys: Cool Grey 5, Cool Grey 3, Cool Grey 1.
Yellows: Amber, Gold, Pastel Yellow.

Hi.. Christine here!  OK, I'm feeling all Christmassy already - so I chose to use a fabulous Hollybobs image and paper too from the Work and Play 5 Festive Hollybobs Collection.  I so love using the traditional Christmas colours when I get chance and this little Elf cried out for those!

This oh-so-cute little Elf and the paper I used are available in the collection here:


I used the following Copic colours:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair - YR27, E08, E09
Greens - G82, G99
Reds - R24, R46, R89, W3
Shading N0, N2, N4, Blender pen

Thanks for joining us again today - don't forget to pop over to the Digi Choosday team to see what they're doing this week - and you might find a little surprise over there too!

We'll back on Friday as usual with another challenge so see you there!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!