Friday 31 July 2015

Week 31 - Crafting Challenge at Polkadoodles - FOLDS

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone.  Well here we are at the end of July! Soon be Christmas LOL!
Does anybody else wonder where this year has gone?
Have you been finding time to craft lately?  It has been so wonderful coming to visit your
blogs and we thank you for entering our challenges.

The latest releases at Polkadoodles have surely been a huge hit.





Make sure you grab yours - the digi releases will be available in store this weekend!
Anyway, lets get on with the show.

We have another new challenge for this fortnight:
FOLDS
We would love you to do something extra with your makes, so it could be an easel card, a gatefold card or it could be some kind of paper folding - the choice is yours!

The winner of this challenge will receive a $10 voucher for the store! 
Whoop whoop, how lovely!
You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 14th August to enter
We only have a few little rules and they can be found in the side bar over there ----->

Now let's take a look at the fabulous DT creations....

Asha - I'm playing with Work & Play 10 - Country Life to make this square Joy fold card. The image is called Egg Collecting and is also available as a separate download digi. I coloured her with Polychromos. The papers and sentiments are also from the same CD  Collection.  Extra embellies - ribbon from my stash.

Scatty Jan - How much fun did I have playing with all the little characters from Twiggy and Toots Festive Fun - I cut the base card in Kraft on my portrait and from there on in used the amazing CD just adding a few drops of glossy accents here and there and a smidging of glitter.


Cheremane - I have four folds on my Inspiration for you today. I used the Uber Cute
Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun Collection. It's jammed packed full of Owl cuteness along with the most cutest Robin, it really is an adorable CD. I have used the Pre-coloured Image along with the papers and sentiment.

Aunty Sue - For my card I have made a Standing Springy card this has 5 folds and is made from an A4 sheet of card. I have used the awesome Twiggy & Toots Cd which you can purchase as a CD or Download. It is also available in parts. I have used a digi coloured with promarkers. All the papers and elements are from the same CD.


Penny - here with a simple little card using the lovely Cowgirl digi with the varied digital papers.
My second fold is hidden (and I can't find my good camera), but the card opens to display the clear shaker window.

Karon - For my More than one fold creation, I decided to try something I haven't made before.  An exploding box :-)  All the papers and embellishments are from the wonderful Picknix 3 - Nordic Winter collection.  The poinsettia is from this wonderful CD too, I cut and layered till I was happy and then added some glitter - this is on the lid of the box.  The sentiment squares are from the other new wonderful new release Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun


Agnieszka - hello :) Today I want to share with you a step card , this time I used Maddie Shy I used my favourite colors combo: pink, lime and violet.  I added some flowers and butterflies . I hope you like it. Happy crafting.

Gorgeous creations by the design team and Plenty of inspiration for you to get creating too.

So, don't forget the theme is
More than One Fold
See you next week, when we will announce the winner of our
2 or more Patterned Papers challenge :-)
*****
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!