Friday 9 October 2015

Week 41 -Crafting Challenge at Polkadoodles - Use a Die Cut

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Friday Everyone!
We have a new challenge for you and our theme is

Use a Die Cut
You can make anything you like for the challenge, as long as it follows the theme.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
Our rules are over there in the side bar ---->
You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 23rd Octoberto enter

Our random winner for this challenge will win 
 $10 of downloads from the store


Now lets take a look at the fabulous creations this week...

Ruth:  I've made a tee-pee card for a work colleague who will shortly be going on maternity leave and its big enough for all the office to sign.  Papers are from the Twiggy and Toots CD and I've used a Sizzix die for the cute elephant and a Spellbinder frame.


Naz - The stamp I have used for this project is called " Serenity EarthStar" and it is part of Serenity Fairy Wishes Bundle.
This beautiful Collection is and Amazing Value and includes stunning Digital Stamps both coloured and black and white, papers as well as sentiments.
Anjie - The image, papers and embellies are all from the Octavia Frosted Winter collection which is available as a digital download or CD, or you can even buy all the elements separately. The image is coloured with my Grpah'It Markers as is the background. For my die cuts I have used the clock dies from Marianne. More details and photos on my blog.

Julie I used an image from the Serenity Fairy Wishes Digital Download Collection.  This is Serenity Earthstar, available individually here.   The sentiment ticket is from the same Serenity Fairy Wishes Collection.  Since I wanted a Fall Fairy, I used papers from the Witchie Witchie 2013 Craft Download Bundle.  Of course, I used dies on this.  There are 3 of them, used to showcase the image.


Bev here with the oh so cute Etty she's on the fab Winston Collection, I used one of the design sets with a few different backing papers, some ink, glitter, ribbon & lace. You may have to look hard as my die cut is one of my layers Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.


Claire C I've used lots of elements from the gorgeous Picknix Nordic Winter Collection (you can find it here) to create this acetate card. I don't use a lot of die cuts in my crafting but I've dusted off my cuttlebug and added some die cut icicles to the top of my card. To save time I've used pre-coloured elements from the collection, isn't the snowman adorable?

Penny here, this week was all about me putting colour to paper and using an image I wouldn't normally use.  I grabbed my kits and found this lovely Cupcake from Picknik 1, combined with some patterned papers from Work and Play 3, and Work and Play 4.   Clean and simple and the image was made to pop!  My dies are in the matting, circle and banners.

What fantastic makes from the team

Can't wait to see what you come up with, we love visiting your blogs 
to take a look  at your wonderful creations.
Remember only 2 entries per person please.

Don't forget to check back next week for more inspiration and winner of our *Favourite Card shape challenge*
Have a great week
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!