Friday 20 November 2015

Week 47 - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - White and One other Colour

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Friday everyone!
Hope you have all had the most wonderful week.

Have you all been jumping on the Colouring Bandwagon
are available now in the Polkadoodles store.


We are here for the start of our next challenge and our theme is

White and One other Colour

Please remember that there is a limit of two entries per person
and we only have a few rules to follow they are over there in the side bar ----->
You have until Friday, 4 December to enter.

Our random winner for this challenge will win
a fabulous $10 gift certificate to the Polkadoodles download store.

The Design Team have some wonderful inspiration for you this week
lets check out what they have for you.

Mia - I have used Twiggy and Toots Festive Fun collection  to make my card - I just love the Twiggy & Toots download - especially this robin that I've used for my project - More details on my blog



Melanie - I have also used the Twiggy and Toots Festive Fun collection to create  a digital card front (6x6) , I also coloured him up too -  More details on my blog 





Scatty Jan - I used the lovely Eden collection this time to make my card. I've used this collection many times to make these type of cards. A few weeks back I made one very similar using blues. I have coloured up with pencils . The image, papers, flowers , ribbon etc can all be found on the collection here . The image Eden Blossoms can be brought as a single digi here


Jackie - I have used Brown and White to create a card with Sepia Tones. I am still having lots of fun choosing papers and images from the Work and Play 10- Country Life Collection. My image is coloured using Copics but don't forget all the images are also available coloured already for you! Lucky for me I had a feather and chicken wire die in my stash and I loved the distressed wood grain paper from the CD. Details on my blog.


Ria - For our White and one other colour I used this colouring page from the Colourtherapy 1 Florabunda download, and I added Maddie Shy digistamp to this page. Coloured with Spectrum Noir markers and Stickles.


Karon - I went for the a blue Christmas :-)  All the papers, poinsettia and sentiment are from the wonderful Frosted Winter - Octavia collection.  I used a snowflake embossing folder on the white panels and inked all the edges of my card layers.  A little bit of foam tape under the sentiment panel to add some dimension and formed my poinsettia with a stylus.


Aunty Sue- Well when I saw this challenge White plus 1 colour for me it had to be Black or shades of. As to which image I had a look round Work & Play 10 in the digi images and found this cute family of kittens did you know that it is available as a digi for a mere 99p talk about bargin HERE.
Now the papers I printed in Grey Scale and the sentiment is from the CD too. So here they are...


Fabulous inspiration from everyone.

Now it's over to you and time for you to get crafting and enter this fortnights challenge

White and One other Colour

Check back next week for more wonderful inspiration and
our winners from our Autumn/Fall Colours challenge.

Have a great week.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!