Hi everyone! I think some people struggle with masking so for my first tutorial I thought I'd do it for you step by step.
1. I stamped out the Bevvieboo image.
2. I stamped out the same image again and cut it out to make a mask.
3. I then laid one image over the top of the other and taped into place with removable tape (avoiding the wing area).
4. I then took the butterfly stamp and worked out where I needed to stamp it. I then stamped it with clear embossing ink.
5. Next step is to add black embossing powder then carefully remove the mask.
6. I then heated up the black embossing powder.
7. I drew a blue line around Bevvieboo to make her stand out then coloured my image and put the card together.
I think sometimes the simple techniques are the best so I hope you enjoyed this little tutorial.
love Bev x