Thursday 19 September 2013

Home Sweet Home

Good morning,

JAN here today with another little make using the STUDIO 12  products from Polkadoodles.  I used a combination of CD images with acrylic stamps to make a wall plaque ...


I couldn't resist the cute little house from the 'House of Hearts' collection and I masked it and added a few other stamps to make a little scene on a piece of craft card.  I stamped the house again on book paper and paper pieced it over the top of the first stamped image.  I then coloured the whole thing with my Promarkers. 

The background is one flat layer, put together on my computer using a backing paper from the 'Picknix 2 - Gingerbread Twist CD'.  The gorgeous frame, piece of lace and the sentiment are from the 'Welcome Home' section of the 'Picknix 1 CD'.  

The whole thing is mounted on kraft card with a piece of twine added to hang it with.  Hope you like it.

Ooo, and don't forget we have a brand new challenge here tomorrow and here's a little sneaky peek (but don't tell the boss!).


Enjoy your day,
Hugz, Jan xx


1 comment:

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!