Friday 12 August 2016

Week 32 - Anything Goes - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------


WOW!  Where are the weeks going? Hope you are all having a fabulous summer and still managing to get some you time for crafting.  Here at Polkadoodles it is the start of a new challenge
and our theme is
ANYTHING GOES
The winner of this challenge will win a $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles download store.
This challenge is open until Noon, GMT, Friday 26th August.
We only have a few little rules for you to follow and they are over there in the side bar --->
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.  However, we love
seeing your creations using Polkadoodles Images and remember if you use
a Polkadoodles image you could win a Feather in your Cap,
more details on this in the pages tabs above.

The Design Team have done amazing job this week, why not pop along to
their blogs too and see what amazing creations they make.

Lets see what inspiration they have for you.


Alysha - Happy Friday Doodlers! I have created a background using Pan Pastels and masks added corrugated card and string and a hessian ribbon for texture I then popped on a beautiful fairy from Serenity Fairy Wishes with a sentiment. looking forward to seeing your projects this week. hugs Aly xx

Helen -We're all about adding texture for this challenge so I made a little notebook and added some glittery texture paste using a stencil and some ribbon on the spiral. I've used two of the Winnie in Wonderland characters you can find the White Rabbit here and Winnie here.  I've coloured them both with copics and used a paper from the collection.


Carol - I have made another sweet gift today, this time using plain pink card that I embossed with a starburst pattern and then added some more texture with lace, to decorate, I added a cute topper from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime Collection and flowers and button from Winston Deluxe Collection.

Pauline - I have used a super image from the  the Work and Play 5 collection to create a Christmas card.  I merged one of the adorable Coloured Characters with a tree from the Embellies section to create my little scene - I printed it out several times to create some decoupage before adding lots of glitter.  I used one of the fabulous papers along with a sentiment from the collection and added some corrugated card stock for my texture.

Lisa - For my make I've used an image and papers from the Winston Deluxe Full Download Collection. I've added lot's of details to my card, using texture paste and a stencil on two corners of the patterned paper, a piece of cheesecloth and I've mat and layered the main Etty Shy image onto a shape die cut from a fine hessian fabric.  

Tammi - For my project this week I have used Winston Digi Design Sheet from the Winston Full Download Collection. For texture I have embossed and sanded for a distress look. Also, behind Winston I added some cheesecloth as well as added a button from my stash.

Oh my!  Aren't they gorgeous Design Team creations!
Now it's over to you for this fortnights challenge.
ANYTHING GOES
You name it, if it is hand crafted then enter our challenge!

Our winners etc of our last challenge Week 30/31 Anything Goes
will be announced next Friday, 19th Aug.
Have a fabulous week everyone.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!