Friday 16 September 2016

Week 37 - Anything Goes Challenge at Polkadoodles Crafting




Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Friday everyone! 
Don't miss our lovely Nikky on Create & Craft today with our brand new latest collections!

It's inspiration week for our
Anything Goes Challenge
You can find enter it Here

Our winner for the challenge will receive a $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.

You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 23rd September to enter.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, however, we do love seeing your fabulous makes with Polkadoodles images. We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the sidebar -----> 
Remember if you use a Polkadoodles image you could win a Feather in your Cap, more details on this in the pages tab above.
Our Winner, Top 3 and Feathers for our Anything Goes Challenge 34/35 will be announced at the end of this post...

Here is some fab inspiration from the team...
Scatty Jan Using one of my favourite ever collections Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles , I have made a little (large) gift shop , stocked full of lovely seaside tat treasures. The Brick paper is from Work & Play 2 and the wooden paper is from the Distressed Wood paper collection - Lots more details and photo's on my blog xx
 


Claire C  For my DT project I've made a little concertina book with a stampbord cover using stamps from Tropical Underworld and coloured them with Graph'It Markers. I've stamped the images with Memento Inks and added distress inks in blues and green. The stampbord cover was then triple embossed with clear UTEE....
                                        

Anjie - I have made a door sign for our new summer house for this weeks challenge, using an MDF plaque. I used one of the plainer papers from the Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles collection as a back ground. I then used the Tropical Oceans stamp set to stamp some background images onto the paper. I then stamped the porthole and the beach hut. Finally I used a few of the MDF pieces from the Nautical large MDF embellies set Lots more info and photos on my blog.
Tracy -  So I have the perfect excuse to play with the wonderful Meribelle collection. I used the image  called  Swimming around.  I had a chance to sit down, relax, music on and colour with copics and finished off with prisma pencils to make picture pop out.
Michelle I have used Starfish and Sandcastles Collection for my project what else would I use 
for by the seaside theme I used papers, embellishments, creatures and image from the collection 
for the image I used Copics to colour...
Bev here with my seaside creation for you using a pre coloured topper from the oh so useful Bonbon Belles. I run along the beach 3 times a week so used the colour scheme I see as my inspiration.

Katrina - I've made a little canvas using the beach hut digi stamp from the Summertime collection and the fence/shoreline digi from Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles. I resized and arranged them in Craft Artist before printing onto tissue paper. This was glued onto the canvas and I painted over the top with acrylics.
Fabulous inspiration by the Design Team!
Now onto the Winner and Top 3 of our Week 34/35 Challenge...

The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is.... 28 - Teresa
Please email us HERE quoting PD37001Wk34 to claim your prize of
$10 worth of downloads from the digi store.
Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...
Grab our Winners Blinkie!
Onto our Top 3, and in no partiular order, chosen by the Design Team
20 - Norma50 - Julie, 80 - Wendy


And finally our Top 2 Feather in my Cap winners are
35 - Paul

Well done our Feathery friends!  You have been added to our league board
which you can check all about on the pages tabs above.
Congratulations to everyone.  We thank you for taking part in our challenges.
We love coming to visit and seeing all your wonderful creations.

Now it's over to you! Our current challenge
Anything Goes Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!