Friday 7 October 2016

Week 40 - Anything Goes - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! We're starting a New Challenge this week
ANYTHING GOES
Closes Noon, GMT, Friday 21st October. A lucky Winner will receive a $10 voucher to the Polkadoodles Digi Store.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles Products to enter our challenges.
However, we do love seeing your fabulous creations with Polkadoodles images.
We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ------->

Before we get to the inspiration make sure you check out our Facebook group this weekend - we have some great prizes, competitions and also a new launch going on so don't miss out on all the fun! 

Now let's see what wonderful inspiration the Design Team have for you this week.
The DT's twist on the challenge theme is Autumn/Winter colours and if you want to join in with that theme then go for it :-)

Alysha - Hi there Polkadoodlers its another fab challenge.  This week as always its ANYTHING GOES, but the DT had autumn colours for our inspiration, so I couldn't resist using the beautiful Eden Butterflies from the Eden Collection.  Hugs Aly xx 


Helen - We've gone all Autumnal for our new challenge, so Serenity Fairy Kisses sprang to mind from the Serenity Collection. I just love fairies and Serenity is just so devine. For some reason had to give her green hair well she is an Autumn fairy today.


Pauline - I have used one of my favourite collections, the fabulous Winnie in Wonderland, for my card.  I've been fussy cutting again - I have used a gorgeous topper, some fabulous papers and lots of bits and pieces from the Embellies and Ephemera sections.


Lisa - My card today uses the Sticks & Bones Mammoth Dinosaur Download Bundle. I've coloured up one of the cute images, with alcohol markers and layered her up with some of the fabulous papers and embellishments.


Jacki - For my card this week I have used papers fromWork and Play festive hollybobs collection  and the image and sentiment are from Twiggy and Toots download collection I coloured the image with my Pablo pencils, added some glitter snowflakes and jingle bells for a merry chrimbo card.


Karon - I have the wonderful Dollie Daydream Goes East Collection for my card this week.  I love the papers in this collection.  I have faux paper pieced the clothes in the little image, the rest was coloured with Lyra Pencils.  Added some depth by using some foam dots.


Carol -  I have had so much fun with the Festive Christmas Collection, I decided to use it again this week for our Autumn Colours challenge. I just love all the digital elements in these collections and I used them to make a really quick and easy card today.  I arranged the little robin and clock digital soup element on top of a paper from Octavia Frosted Winter collection, added a tag, sentiment and a bow - then printed it all out and layered it onto a backing card - so quick and easy, just what you sometimes need for a Christmas card.


Elena - Hi there Polkadoodlers.  I like to you use the honey in the fall, especially when the cold becomes strong.  Here's my creative inspiration for this theme, "good honey" produced by HONEY PIE.  For part of the project I used printable digital stamps to the collection WINNIE FRUIT PUNCH BIG BUNDLE.  Also the PUNCH PAPER HEAVEN 3  and PUNCH PAPER HEAVEN 1.


Lots of fabulous creations to inspire you.

Our Winner and Top 3 of our Anything Goes Challenge Weeks 38/39
will be announced next Friday.

Now it's over to you....ANYTHING GOES

Thanks so much for entering our challenges and sharing your creations with us.
We love coming to visit and seeing your inspiration.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!