Friday 11 November 2016

Week 45 - Anything Goes- Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------




It's Inspiration Week
for our Anything Goes Challenge
You can find it HERE

Our winner of the challenge will receive a $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.

You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 18th November to enter.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
However, we do love seeing your fabulous makes with Polkadoodles images.
We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ----->

Our Winner and Top 3 of our Anything Goes Challenge Weeks  42/43   
will be announced at the end of this post....

This week we are sharing with you a lovely project made by Sandra you can visit her lovely blog here.
Sandra won one of our competions that we hold over on our Facebook group and has become our November Fest GDT - keep watching to see more of Sandra's lovely work over the next few weeks
This wonderful advent uses many different collections from Polkadoodles and atands at an amazing 2ft tall!!




Now onto the fabulous inspiration from the Design Team.

Ruth:  I've printed two of the silvery grey papers from Winnie Winterland and used these to weave a background - I lightly distressed the edges of the strips before weaving for a more shabby chic feel.  The image is also from the same download (pre coloured), printed onto linen effect white card.  Everything else is from my stash




Tracy - I have used Festive Christmas collection. I love the rich colours in this collection and are having a lot of fun playing... and weaving!
Scatty Jan For my weaving of papers , I made some little hanging ornaments, very simple just using 12 small slices of paper, great to use some of those oddments you have hanging about - Papers and images all from Winnie Winterland




Gail - I've created a star wreath with a simply origami fold, using the delicious papers from the Festive Christmas collection and also the Bubbleicious die.



Bev here with my inspiration. I decided to create a festive notebook for my Christmas card list using Baked with Love

Anjie - Well, I've never done paper weaving before so this was new to me. Of course I'm on with making my Christmas tags so thought I'd try it on one of those so I didn't get overwhelmed. I have used the Festive Christmas Stamp Soup collection for this, both the CD and the stamp set. As always lots more details and photos on my blog.
Claire C I've used papers, embellies, flowers and one of the gorgeous images from the Winnie Winterland collection to make my card. You can also get the image on it's own here.  I got in a bit of a tangle with the paper weaving but managed to crack it in the end lol. The image has been coloured with Graph'It Markers, I've coloured the fox in creams to make it a lovely puss cat and I've used Polkadoodles dies to cut the flowers (Flowers 1) and the focal image (Bubblicious Frames). 





I also used Paper from the bundle and cut it into strips to weave it together 





Such fabulous creations.

Now onto our Winner and Top 3 of  our Anything Goes Week   42/43  Challenge

The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is.....

70- Meg
Please email us HERE to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads
from the digi store.
Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...

Grab our Winners Blinkie!

Onto our Top 3, and in no particular order, chosen by the Design Team

1 - Jana
6 - Monique
50 - Lucy

Here is the Top 3 Badge for your blogs...


Congratulations to everyone.  We thank you all for taking part in our challenges.
We love coming to visit and seeing all your wonderful creations.

Now it's over you.
You can enter our current
ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!