Friday 18 November 2016

Week 46 - Anything Goes - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------


Starting a New Challenge this week.

ANYTHING GOES

Closes Noon, Friday 2nd December            
Winner will receive a $10 voucher to the Polkadoodles Digi Store.

You do not need to use Polkadoodles Products to enter our challenges.
However, we do love seeing your fabulous creations with Polkadoodles images.
We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ------->

Now let's see what wonderful inspiration the Design Team have for you this week.
The DT's twist on the challenge theme is Not a card
and if you want to join in with that theme then go for it :-)
Lots of fabulous creations to inspire you.

This week we are sharing with you another lovely project made by Sandra you can visit her lovely blog here.
Sandra won one of our competions that we hold over on our Facebook group and has become our November Fest GDT - keep watching to see another make by  Sandra next week




Scatty Jan I have made a couple of Gingerbread treat gift bags for this weeks challenge- I have decorated using the wonderful Festive Christmas collection



Michelle  I have made a Winnie In wonderland house I have used Winnie in wonderland Collection and Festive Christmas Collection  There is more pics on my blog 


.

Bev here with a cute idea if you're having a Christmas Fayre. I just had a play around with Baked With Love in my graphics programme, resizing and cropping images and made some little toppers to add to cello bags filled with goodies. Obviously you don't have to use Gingers but I don't need an excuse lol x


Anjie - I have used the stunning Winnie Winterland collection to make this tag. I've done some paper patchwork and inked the edges with a distress ink before gluing them in place. I then used a black pen to add some faux stitching. I then cut out all my embellies and sentiments and again inked to edges of them all before sticking the in place with 3D foam pads. More pics on my blog.

Gail - For this weeks challenge, I've created a tag holder and gift tags using the stamps from the  delicious Festive Christmas collection.


Tracy - For this week I have a picture frame I wanted to decorate for one of the girls. I used Burnised Brass Lustre to give the wood a shimmery look and added elements from Festive Christmas and the new collection Winnie Winterland. I added some sparkle to finish off.




Our Winner and Top 3 of our Anything Goes Challenge Weeks 44/45
will be announced next Friday.

Now it's over to you.

ANYTHING GOES

Thanks so much for entering our challenges and sharing your creations with us.
We love coming to visit and seeing your inspiration.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!