Friday 25 November 2016

Week 47 - Anything Goes - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's Inspiration Week
for our Anything Goes Challenge
You can find it HERE

Our winner of the challenge will receive a $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.

You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 2 December to enter.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
However, we do love seeing your fabulous makes with Polkadoodles images.
We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ----->

Our Winner and Top 3 of our Anything Goes Challenge Weeks      
will be announced at the end of this post....

Now onto the fabulous inspiration from the Design Team.

Pauline - I have made these Christmas Baubles using papers from the Festive Christmas CD, I remember making these with my Mum as a child, they are quite easy and great fun.


Helen - I've made a gift bag using paper and coloured Winnie looking like the Queen of Christmas from the Winnie in Winterland collection that you can find right here. I've added some embellies from the collection to to spruce it all up a bit.


Alysha - Hi there Polkadoodlers, This week as always its ANYTHING GOES, but we DT had “Anything but a Card” for our inspiration. I have created some lovely Christmas Notebooks for giving as gifts this Christmas I have used one from the Polkadoodles Christmas archives, the wonderful Magical Winter Part 1


Jacki - For my DT piece this week I have gone with a Christmas decoration. It's the first time I have made one of these and in all honesty when I see a challenge for a non card I get the heeby jeebies as I  am mainly a card maker(it's my comfort zone) but I totally enjoyed making this, it was so easy just using papers from the Winnie in Winterland collection  a flower from my stash and some glitter and there you have it.

Elena - A ball hanging on the Christmas tree, hand-made is a gem that should not be missed this year.
For this project, Printing and coloring WINNIE stamp Winterland - NORTH POLE and WINNIE Winterland - POLAR FRIENDS DIGITAL. Furthermore shamrocks I punched them with paper BAKED WITH LOVE collection.


Ruth -  I've made a bottle tag using papers from Winnie Winterland and the flowers from the Bubbleicious Frames die.  Quick and easy!


Lisa - For my make today I have used a Holly leaf from the Festive Christmas Download, printed multiple times onto an A4 sheet, cut out and layered up with Cherry Blossom Branch Die to make a Christmas Wreath.


Karon - I have made an ornament for the tree, or you could hang it on the wall if you like too.  I have used the wonderful Winnie Winterland for the main characters and the snowflake.  The background paper is from the fabulous Festive Christmas Collection.  I did some layering up and adding some glitter.  Merry Christmas :-)


Carol - today I have made an advent calendar and decorated each box with backing papers and cutouts from one of the design sheets from the  Winnie Winterland collection.


Such fabulous creations.

Now onto our Winner and Top 3 of  our Anything Goes Weeks 44/45 Challenge

The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is.....

#14 - Brenda G
Please email us HERE to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads
from the digi store.
Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...

Grab our Winners Blinkie!

Onto our Top 3, and in no particular order, chosen by the Design Team

#23 - Beatriz 
#78 - Nela

Here is the Top 3 Badge for your blogs...


Congratulations to everyone.  We thank you all for taking part in our challenges.
We love coming o visit and seeing all your wonderful creations.

Now it's over you.
You can enter our current

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!