Friday 7 April 2017

Week 14 - Anything Goes - Polkadoodles Paper Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Starting a New Challenge this week.

ANYTHING GOES

Closes Noon, GMT, Friday 21st April.           
Winner will receive a $10 voucher to the Polkadoodles Digi Store.

You do not need to use Polkadoodles Products to enter our challenges.
However, we do love seeing your fabulous creations with Polkadoodles images.
We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ------->
Please remember, only 2 entries per challenge - thank you x

Now let's see what wonderful inspiration the Design Team have for you this week.
The DT's twist on the challenge theme is Anything but a Square Card
and if you want to join in with that theme then go for it :-)

TinaThis time I made an Explosion Box and used the "Stick & Bones - Big Bundle".
Each area is 4 x 4 inch and the inhabitants I have colored with Polychromos. Much more photos and details you find on my Blog.


























Scatty Jan - For my project this week I have made a saloon milk carton - I cut this on my portrait and was a lot of fun decorating up - I used the lovely images from Work & Play 3, that I coloured up using Graph'It Markers, You can also purchase the images seperately Cowboy as a digi image, also as a  clear stamp, and Cowgirl as a digi stamp - Lots more photo's on my blog.


Bev here with a cute 3D Birdhouse using Twiggy & Toots. I initially chose 7 printed 3 separate backing papers onto 300gsm card then turned them over and printed the templates onto the rear then simply cut them out and constructed the project and just for a little decoration I made some roses using the Flowers 1 Die set and added them to the roof.



Lou - I have used one of the design sheets from Winnie in Wonderland collection to create a circle rocker/stepper card. The only other embellishment added is a small piece of black lace ...




Michelle  - I have made a Twist and Pop Card and I have used Winnie In Wonderland Big Kahuna Bundle to make it. This was a lot of fun to make you can find the Video I used to make it on my blog.




AnjieI have used left over bits of design sheet 1 from the ever so cute Sticks and Bone collection. I used the other bits for a make a few weeks ago. This is why it's always worth while saving the bits that are left over. I've placed the image and all the embellies on to 3D foam to make them pop. I've shaped and layered the flowers and added to the edge of the card.


Lots of fabulous creations to inspire you.

Our Winner and Top 3 of our Anything Goes Challenge Weeks 12/13
will be announced next Friday.

Now it's over to you.

ANYTHING GOES

Thanks so much for entering our challenges and sharing your creations with us.
We love coming to visit and seeing your inspiration.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!