Friday 30 June 2017

Week 26 - Anything Goes - Polkadoodles Paper Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome Back! We're starting a New Challenge this week....
ANYTHING GOES
Closes Noon, GMT, Friday 14 July.
Winner will receive a $10 voucher to the Polkadoodles Digi Store.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles Products to enter our challenges. We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ------->

SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST TO GET ALL YOUR INSPIRATION...

Missed us on your TV?....

You can still catch up with yesterday's Live show

on Create & Craft TV

Watch the show
LIVE, ONLINE HERE
available online for 7 days
Beautiful new Stamps, Dies and CD's - don't miss the fantastic inspiration and ideas, together with some great value deals too.
Order at Polkadoodles..
 As if that wasn't enough excitement this week there is also a brand new launch of Sugarpops in store!  
7 new and gorgeous digis in both black and white or precoloured versions for you to download so make sure you check them out - there's a perfect one for 4th July which is already proving a hit this week!...
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/new/added-in-june/

We would like to welcome Angie, our newest member of the Polkadoodles Design Team... see her wonderful creation below and why not pop along to her blog for a visit....

Now let's see what wonderful inspiration the Design Team have for you this week....The DT's twist on the challenge theme is Red, White and Blue and if you want to join in with that theme then go for it :-)


Angie - I am starting with ULA's Life Collection and chose to use ULA Be Strong for my card image along with one of the 2 sentiments from ULA Be A Unicorn. I thought her hair bun looked like a Unicorn horn and with her sassy attitude was the perfect sentiment. It's so easy to mix and match in these collections to give yourself more choices. The gorgeous background paper is ULA Paper (up04). Coloured using Alcohol markers.
TinaThis time I have created a Easel Card for you and used Octavia -Winter Time from the collection Octavia - Frosted Winter. I colored with Polychromos. The background paper and the frame is also from the Octavia collection.
Scatty Jan - For my card this week I am using the wonderful Winnie Special Moments collection, I love all these cute characters and the papers are truly amazing, This is  made up from Digi elements
Anjie - I have used is the fab Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles collection. I've drawn some faux stitch lines around the edge of the background layer which is mounted onto the card on 3D foam. Then I've simply used 3 banners and the boat, all fussy cut and mounted onto 3D foam, and there you have it.

Bev here, my inspiration began with this fab distressed 'driftwood' effect backing paper which I spotted on the Winnie Starfish & Sandcastles collection and I built my card up from that, I used one of the sentiments and creatied my own decoupage by printing off four of the floral elements and cutting bits away. & layering them up.
Michelle - For my project I have used the Winnie Special Moments Collection I have used one of the black and white images and printed it in craft card stock and then coloured with prisma pencils I have also used one of the word arts from the collection as well.
Lots of fabulous creations to inspire you.....

Our Winner and Top 3 of our Anything Goes Challenge Weeks 24/25
will be announced next Friday.

Now it's over to you.
ANYTHING GOES
Thanks so much for entering our challenges and sharing your creations with us.
We love coming to visit and seeing your inspiration.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!