Friday 18 July 2014

Wk 29 Add a Little Twinkle - Polkadoodles Crafty Challenge

Happy Polkadoodles day!
Welcome back to another great challenge from this super talented team!

This week we are giving you more inspiration for our 
Add a Little Twinkle
challenge from last week - you can enter HERE....
Your twinkle can be glitter, sparkles, diamante's - use your imagination, it's up to you! 
This DOES NOT have to be a Christmas project! 

 You have until 25th July to enter and we will announce our winner on 1st August.
Don't forget you do not have to use Polkadoodles products to enter the challenges
but please make sure that you follow the rules in the side bar ---->
You have until noon GMT, Friday 25th July to enter, so get creating - our lucky winner of this challenge will win a copy of our gorgeous Rose Budd CD worth £17! 

Have you seen our fabulous new Christmas collection yet? It's soooo cute it's inspiring us all to make an early start with our Crimbo cards - yes, typical we're in a mini heatwave and we're making Christmas cards LOL! Well, at least we're all organised!

You can see the winners of our last challenge at the bottom of this post, but first let's see what the team have made this week!....

Cara
I chose to use the fab new release Festive HollybobsI just love the designs sets on the CD and I used the reindeer one to create my super sparkly card.  I re-sized the images and elements in word and added a couple of extra backing papers before covering everything in stickles!

Karon - Add a little twinkle, well I decided to add a lot :-)  I used the pre-coloured image of the Christmas pudding and decided to enlarge it and make it into an easel card.  My twinkle, chocolate coloured gems as the currents.  All the elements are from the fabulous new Work & Play Festive Hollybobs collection.  I used one of the papers as the icing, and layered the holly to add a little depth.

Scatty Jan I used one of the scrummy little characters from the Work and Play Festive Hollybobs collection , the sentiment is also from there. Coloured with Graph'It markers . I added some glamour dust to her dress and cuffs and some fun flock to her ear muffs. Attached a little thin tinsel ribbon and made a little Christmas Hanger xx
Asha - I too couldn't stay away from the Work and Play Festive Hollybobs CD. I made a trifold card using papers, images and elements from this bumper CD. To finish my project, I added sheer white ribbon, lots of red bling and Stickles for extra twinkle. The rest of the trifold can be seen on my blog.
Cheremane - With a theme of add Twinkle I just couldn't resist using the new Work and Play Festive Hollybobs CD and how cute is Santa and with all the white fluffy trim its cries out for lots of Twinkle. The image and papers along with the sentiment and presents are all on the CD, I have also added some webbing, glossy accents and lots of stickles for extra twinkle. xx
Samantha K - I normally colour everything myself (and believe me I have been colouring busily some of these wonderful new Christmas images from the Festive Hollybobs work and Play CD) They are so much fun and so beautiful to colour. But you will have to wait to see these :p But for this decoration I used the gorgeous pre-coloured images, so you can see just how scrummy they are. I put the decoration template on my silhouette virtual mat and picked the images i wanted to use and put them in place. Everything was then cut out and stuck together and finally each side has some glitter on it, whether it be on the icing or spots on a scarf ;p You can see the other sides of the decoration on my blog...
Anjie - On my card the image and papers are from the new Work and Play Festive Hollybobs Collection. The image is coloured with my Graph'It Markers. The flowers are from my stash and the die cuts are from Tattered Lace. The rolled roses are made from the same papers as I've used on the card background.
Melanie - For this card I've used elements from the Work and Play Festive Hollybobs collection, using just a mini peg, cork mat and a couple of red gems from my stash to decorate. I glittered the Christmas tree with tacky glue and some iridescent glitter - I just love the effect of adding a little bit of twinkle to these traditional kraft colours and designs!

Anna My card is made in layers (using little foam squares) from green and red paper. I also used a boy, evergreen trees and a little deer fom Polkadoodles cd Work and Play Festive Hollybobs. I added tulle, which imitates snow, a ribbon, pompoms and hawthorn berries. The evergreens are decorated with glitter and powdered snow. I had lots of fun while making this card.




Ruth: I've kept it rather clean and simple this week and directly printed one of the cute characters from Festive Hollibobs directly onto my card blank. I've also used one of the pre-coloured digis and simply added some glitter glue, a snowflake charm and sparkly red embroidery thread.


Kevin My card is made using the fabulous New Work & Play Festive Hollybob Cd rom and of course my image is coloured with Graph'It Markers


Wow! Gorgeous makes from the team!


 You have until 25th July to enter and we will announce our winner on 1st August.
Don't forget you do not have to use Polkadoodles products to enter the challenges
but please make sure that you follow the rules in the side bar ---->
You have until noon GMT, Friday 25th July to enter, so get creating - our lucky winner of this challenge will win a copy of our gorgeous Rose Budd CD worth £17! 

The Random Winner of our 
Red, White and Blue challenge is

You've won a fab download bundle from our store! Email us here to claim your prize quoting code PDw29001

and our team Top 3 who have also each won a digi are:
Email us here to claim your prize quoting code PDw2900234

Well done to all our winners and thanks so much for all your fab entries!
We look forward to seeing you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!